[gme-users] Writing Java Intepreter...........Help needed !!!

Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V adimallikarjunareddy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:48:43 CDT 2006

Hi all,
I am using Java to write interpreter for GME metamodel. I succeeded to some
extent in getting it, but I am getting some error and could not able solve
it.

1. I used TestBONComponent.java file and compiled it.
2. I opened "C:\ProgramFile\GME\SDK\Java\RegisterComponent.exe" and
registered the .class file that was generated in the first step for some
paradigm.
3. Then I created a model based on the paradigm chosen in Step2.
4. After a creating a model and I tried interpreting it with 'Javacup'
symbol shown at the top.

I am getting the following error. Help me regarding this.

Exception in Java Interpreter: TestComponent.class is not found.

What might be the problem???

Regards
Adi