[gme-users] Writing Java Intepreter...........Help needed !!!

Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V adimallikarjunareddy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:51:36 CDT 2006

Hi Nicki,

Anyway thnks for responding now. I came to know that the error msg that I
have attached in the earlier mail gives  the impression that the interpreter
is up and running. But I dont want this interpreter to be applied only to
the selected objects or otherthing.  I would like to have the interpreter
for the entire model. I would like to generate some code from the model. I
know that "TestBONComponent.Java" is an example file. But is it possible to
write the interpreter that works over the entire model without selecting any
objects in the model??/

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Adi