[gme-users] Writing Java Intepreter...........Help needed !!!

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 10 10:00:37 CDT 2006

That depends on you, how your interpreter processes the objects.
You get three incoming parameters on every invokation of the interpreter:
1.the project itself which contains the rootfolder and below it the whole object hierarchy. (this one interests you most)
2.the set of selected objects in the view
3.the focused object

br, Zoli