[gme-users] Decorator Problems

Raub, Ryan W (FMSCOE) Ryan.Raub at Honeywell.com
Tue Aug 15 13:22:34 CDT 2006

I'm having problems with the skeleton decorator included with GME 6.  I
fallowed the Users guide exactly; I unzipped the project, edited
DecoratorConfig.h according to the Users guide.  Then when I do a build,
I get two errors:

Linking...

LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to
'/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification

   Creating library .\Debug/Decorator.lib and object
.\Debug/Decorator.exp

Performing registration

Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"

If I try to register the .dll using regsvr32 or GME and I get the
0x80004005 error code, which I can not find any useful information on
Google.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

  Ryan