[gme-users] GME tutorial question: a paradigm for routers that have a fixed setof ports?

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Aug 15 17:49:08 CDT 2006

Hi,

Currently you can do that only if you construct once the router and you
copy it to the clipboard, then paste into an editor (e.g. Wordpad) .
Thus you get the XML representation of the router. So later if you would
like to use a preconstructed router you can insert into Gme through the
clipboard from your saved file.

The other way people choose to work around is to have a component
(interpreter) which can construct routers etc. based on the selection
made by the user on the interpreter's user interface.

Br, Zoli