[gme-users] GME tutorial question: a paradigm for routers thathave a fixed set of ports?

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Aug 16 14:03:13 CDT 2006

> Could GME's scripting capabilities would be of any use in
> automating the insertion of preconfigured model elements?

You can write and ship Python/Perl/JavaScript/VBScript sripts for your
users, which would generate the needed routers.
ActivePython, ActivePerl installation packages contain the
activescripting component needed for the former ones.
Attached you can find python routines, that I have written for
automating some tasks.

Br, Zoli