[gme-users] Copying/Transferring all associations from one Entity to Another one

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Dec 4 11:34:52 CST 2006

Assuming that you mean a 'Replace' like method, I can tell that we don't
have such a feature.

SmartCopy and Paste is intended for iterative copy & paste from projA to
projB, based on XML. (If you are advanced user and you know details
about the xme format GME uses, than some tricks can be made with this.
Hint: paste smartcopied data into an editor like wordpad).

ClosureCopy is intended for copying a closure based on some relations
selected.

Zoli