[gme-users] help

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Dec 12 12:35:48 CST 2006

Hi,

You have to use the:
public JBuilderModel createNewModel(String partName)
public JBuilderAtom createNewAtom(String partName)
public JBuilderModelReference createNewModelReference(String
refPartName, JBuilderObject refTo)
public JBuilderConnection createNewConnection(String connName,
JBuilderObject source, JBuilderObject destination)

 methods of JBuilderModel  found in JBuilderModel.java.

Zoli