[gme-users] about gme table editor

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Dec 22 10:52:51 CST 2006

You have to enable the Table Editor component (Toggle more specifically) for a certain paradigm in the Register Component dialog. So open your project and enable the Table Editor component by pressing Toggle. After, you will need to select the objects whose attributes you would like to edit (properties can't be edited as far as i know) and invoke the Table Editor from the spreadsheet like icon on the toolbar, or the File/Run plugin menu.

Zoli