[gme-users] Changing the color of diagram objects?

Jesper Berthing jbe at cfsi.dk
Thu Feb 9 11:39:18 CST 2006

Hi,

I have raised the question in one of my previous responses to the list, but I have not received any reply. Therefore I will try again, because it seems to be a simple question.

Is it possible to change the color of an object in the diagram, depending on an attribute value of that object.

Like:

Model.Enable can be set to true or false, is it possible to do:

"if self.Enable then let self.color = 0x0000FF else self.color = 0x000000 endif" as a

1. Constraint attached to the object? or

2. Can I use a "if then else" in the general preference field of the object? or

3. Use the Java BON interface to do so?

If it is possible how could it be done?

I know the above will not work I have tried it ;-)

Regards,
Jesper