[gme-users] C# interpreters & ActiveX controls

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Feb 15 20:36:57 CST 2006

Hi,

IGmeOleApp's OpenProject expects a connection string of the following form:
MGA="f:\mydir\myproject.mga"

However, i experienced problems with it under gme5.9.21, because of some COM implementation details, but the soon-to-come next release fixes this for sure.
[Until then i can recommend using Mga.MgaProject COM object's Open, defined at IMgaProject interface]

Regarding C# interpreters i had an earlier post (about a month ago), if you can't find it i can send it to you.

br, Zoli