[gme-users] how can these parts be displayed in one window?

Song Zhu-mei melody78 at 126.com
Sat Feb 25 21:52:33 CST 2006

Hi,

There is a Topology aspect which shows the topology of instances of A, B, C. Every A, B and C has three types as Ax, Ay, Az, Bx, By, Bz, Cx, Cy and Cz respectively. I wish, people can create one or more instance for any of this nine type. All the instances can be displayed and edited in the ModelEditor window of the Topology aspect. But in the PartBrowser window, I wish only A, B and C be displayed. In another word, I want the parts be classified and people can browse the part clearly layered.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Zhumei
--