[gme-users] How SetAttribute may fail

Jane Lin liny at cis.uab.edu
Fri Jan 6 09:54:50 CST 2006

Thanks. But the reason on my side is the attribute name, which I just found
out. The attribute name shown in the model open in GME is a prompt name, not
exactly the name defined in its meta-model. When I wrote the interpreter, I
should have used the attribute name defined in its meta-model instead of its
prompt name.

It took me some time to debug this because the meta-model is defined by
others and BON didn't give very helpful error message.

Jane
Yuehua (Jane) Lin
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
liny at cis.uab.edu
http://www.cis.uab.edu/liny