[gme-users] Problem with icons in the taskbar

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jan 6 12:25:54 CST 2006

Hi Zoli,

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 12:07:58 PM -0600, Zoltan Molnar wrote:
> The ComponentConfig.h file must contain unique IDs for every component.

The GUIDs for the components are unique.  I am able to execute the
different interpreters by clicking on each icon.  Just that the icon for
all the three interpreters is the same, even though I have compiled in a
different CompIcon.ico in each interpreter.  Are there some resouce files
which also need modification, i.e., need to be different between any two
interpreters?

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University