[gme-users] java.lang.InstantiationException

OLIVE Vincent RD-MAPS-GRE vincent.olive at francetelecom.com
Mon Jan 9 17:06:11 CST 2006

Hi,

This is not my first interpreter that I develop, but in this case I cannot run it.
An exception is raising and I don't understand why
The exception is :
java.lang.InstantiationException
And the Stack trace is
Java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:291)
Java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:259)
Org.isis.gme.bon.ComponentInvoker.invokeEx(ComponentInvoker.java:101)

The jar file is well read because if I change its name, I get another exception !

So I have also verified the name of the class introduced in the windows component creation.
The class path is also right

I do not undestand my error, all the more so since others examples are running and I do not see differences

Is there anybody to help me ?

Vincent OLIVE - Responsable d''URD
France Télécom  /R&D/MAPS/AMS
28 Chemin du Vieux Chene -BP 98