[gme-users] JavaBon Interpreter Help

Gyorgy Balogh bogyom at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jan 16 11:21:22 CST 2006

There was a modification in the java loading part recently to be
compatible with all java versions. GME queries the current java version
from registry and tries to locate the java vm but it seems this method
still fails in some environments. Which java version are you using? Can
you send me a dump of the following registry entry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/JavaSoft/Java Runtime Enviroment
Thank you!
Gyorgy