[gme-users] Possibilities in General Preferences field?

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jan 20 10:33:46 CST 2006

Here is the complete list of "advanced" preference settings:
"help"    : help URL
"backgroundColor": background color for the model when it is opened in a
view
"labelFormatStr": see manual
"autorouterPref": list of legal src (NESW) and dst directions (nesw) for
connections
"nullRefIcon": icon shown when the reference does not refer a valid object
"nameColor"
"portColor"
"portLabelInside" : show the port labels inside the model
"portLabelLength": maximum length for port labels (you might want to use it
with the previous pref)
"borderColor"
"labelFont"
"labelLength"