[gme-users] ComponentLib.h ??????????????????

Vincent Chapurlat Vincent.Chapurlat at ema.fr
Fri Jan 27 09:57:32 CST 2006

Dear all,
I begin with BON Interpretor, so I follow the lesson 3 described in the
tutorial... I develop the component.cpp and compoent.h as it is schown
in the tutorial and... when compiling with visual studio, an error
occurs: 'ComponentLib.h  cannot be found'. In fact, this file doesn't
exists in the package. What is the problem?
Sorry if this problem is a classical one but I didn't find any
information about it on the previous exchanges.
Many thanks for your help^.
Vincent

Vincent Chapurlat
Associate Professor
LGI2P - EMA
Laboratoire de Genie Informatique
et d'Ingenierie de Production
Parc Scientifique G.Besse
Site EERIE de l'EMA
30035 Nîmes cedex 1

Attention!!! Nouveau numero de telephone
Be careful!!! New Telephone number
Tel. (+33) 466 387 066

fax: (+33) 466 387 074