[gme-users] Attached library can't refresh

James Hill hillj at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:27:21 CST 2006

Hey Folks,

I am messing around w/ attaching libraries to projects and have a
question. I update the original library project and save it's contents
as a normal MGA file. When I try to refresh the library, I get an error:
"Error refreshing library: Object was not found." It does not tell me
what object it is looking for therefore I have no way of figuring out if
it object in question exist. Also, I know for a fact I am not removing
any objects from the library.

- James

James H. Hill - Ph.D. Student
Research Assistant - ISIS / DOC Group

Microsoft Student Ambassador
Department of EECS / Computer Science Program
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN

Email: j.hill at vanderbilt.edu