[gme-users] BON extender not extending all objects

James Hill hillj at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jan 31 10:42:26 CST 2006

Hey Christian,

Apparently it does not appear in the list of classes to extend and I
have run it at least 7 times and it's not appearing. Any answers as to
why it's doing that. The metamodel is registering and has no errors. So
I am stumped as to why it's doing since this is the first time this has
ever occurred.

Thanks,

James