[gme-users] GME and Purify

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jan 31 22:37:41 CST 2006

Hi Folks,

Has anyone tried to run GME.exe under Purify?  I am trying to check my
interpreter for leaks, but when I load my model (.mga), GME throws an error
message:

WARNING: Project could not access its paradigm '

Then it pops up a Select Paradigm window where my paradigm is marked as
registered.  If I press close, I get the error message:

Could not open project (0x87650011): Improper use of object

Now, if I run GME separately and open the same file, it opens up just
fine.  Any reason as to why this could be happening?

I am using Windows XP SP2 with MSVC 7.1.

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University