[gme-users] Multiple Library Importing Problem

Raub, Ryan W (FMSCOE) Ryan.Raub at Honeywell.com
Wed Jul 26 15:38:03 CDT 2006

I have been running into a problem with GME, I have submitted a bug
report, but a few weeks have gone by and I haven't heard any response
from it.

Basically I get a library import error if I were to import into a
project, a project as a library that has a library imported.

    Here is an example:

Projects 1, 2, and 3 are all based on the same paradigm.

Project 2 imports project 3.

Project 1 then imports project 2, which fails on import.

Is this a common problem? Also I have been reading through the archives
of the GME-User Group correspondence and I saw some indication that the
library implementation needs some major renovations, the current status
of this is unknown to me.

Here is the link to the bug report:
http://escher.isis.vanderbilt.edu/JIRA/browse/GME-134

Thanks for your help,