[gme-users] Multiple Library Importing Problem

Raub, Ryan W (FMSCOE) Ryan.Raub at Honeywell.com
Wed Jul 26 15:48:47 CDT 2006

Thanks for your prompt reply Akos.

I look forward to the next official release of GME.

Take care,
  Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu
[mailto:gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu] On Behalf Of Akos
Ledeczi
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:42 PM
To: A list for GME users to share thoughts and discuss bugs and fixes.
Subject: Re: [gme-users] Multiple Library Importing Problem

Hi Ryan,

this is a known problem of the current library implementation.
Fortunately, we are working on a new library implementation that will
fix this and many other problems. It is currently in alpha release,
meaning that we are testing it inside ISIS. We expect to have it in the
next official release of GME in the early Fall. Hope this helps,

Akos