[gme-users] OCL question

Shravana Musunuri musunuri at cavs.msstate.edu
Thu Jun 15 14:44:10 CDT 2006

Actually the two models are not directly related. How to do in such a
case?

Thanks

>>> mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu 06/15/06 1:17 PM >>>
It's easiest if the two models are related in some way. Example:

Constraint Context: Atom1

Constraint Expression: self.connectedFCOs("dst", Atom2)->forAll(atom2 :
Atom2 | self.attr1 < atom2.attr2)

In English: "The value of the att1 field of every Atom1 instance must be
greater than the att2 fields of every Atom2 instance to which it is
linked
by a Connection1 connection."

Hope that helps,

Matt