[gme-users] Regarding modeling using GME

Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V adimallikarjunareddy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:41:23 CDT 2006

Hi All,
I am newbie to GME tool. I am just starting up with the tutorials given in
the project site. II am slowly getting into GME. I have a doubt regarding
modeling using GME. After creating MetaModel in GME, I created Model using
that. But the actual problem now is how do associate semantics or actions in
the model. For example if model MeteModel for the Finite Automaton using
GME, and if I try to model some application using this meta model, where do
I actually specify the semantics or actions. Is there any chance of
generating code from the model??

Regards
Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V
M.S(by Research)