[gme-users] Java interface: JBuilderModel/getAttribute

anima at worldonline.de anima at worldonline.de
Mon Jun 26 03:45:02 CDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to know more about this issue. I'm using even GME 6.5.8
and
Java BON, also Java 1.5.x.

Inside of the invokEx() I can get around with getIXXX().
getAttributes().getItem(0).getFloatValue()
but outside my interpreter seems to get stuck on this call.

Is there any solution?

thanks,
anima

Amol Bakshi amol.bakshi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:36:34 CDT 2005

> Thanks for the pointer.  I managed to get my mi working by modeling
it
> closely to the SFDemo example.  I am still not sure exactly what I
was
> doing wrong earlier.  Could the reason be the passing of invokeEx()
's

Endlich Sicherheit bei Computerabstuerzen - Phoenix Recover Pro. http://internetzugang.tiscali.de/internet_services/detail_rec.php