[gme-users] Regarding XML format in GME

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jun 28 21:27:32 CDT 2006

Yes,

you could write your own XML generator, that generates the custom format.
Then you must write your own parser which populates MGA models based on the information found in that custom XML file.

Because both the MGa and Meta libraries a COM programmable, you can build up any metamodel or model from your parser.

(You probably are aware the amount of work this implies)
br, Zoli