[gme-users] Java API for BON

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 30 18:51:10 CDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I wanted to know if there is any work planned to implement something like
the BonExtender, or BON2 for Java.  Right now the API is too low-level,
i.e., based on BON and lacks useful features like a Visitor API.

BTW, why is the Java BON package called org.isis.gme.*?  Since we only own
isis.vanderbilt.edu, shoudn't it be under the edu.vanderbilt.isis.gme.*
namespace?  isis.org is actually owned by International Species Information
System, which maintains computer-based information systems used by the
worldwide zoological community :-)

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University