[gme-users] PRJ0019 errors while compiling GME source under VS2003

Zawar Qayyum zawarq at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 16:25:26 CST 2006

Hi

I tried compiling the latest source of GME under VS2003 and its returning a
series of errors:

GME fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '\Documents and Settings\Zawar
Qayyum\Mes
documents\gme-5_11_18_src\Gme\GMEActiveBrowser\Debug\GMEActiveBrowser.lib'
MgaUtil error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Custom
Build Step"
MgaDecorators error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
ConstraintManager error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Performing registration"
Parser error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
XmlBackEnd error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
Meta error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
Mga error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
Core error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
c:\Documents and Settings\Zawar Qayyum\Mes
documents\gme-5_11_18_src\GME\GMEActiveBrowser\TreeCtrlEx.cpp(35): fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afximpl.h': No such file or
directory

There are also a large number of warnings but I guess they can be
overlooked. But the above errors keep the application from compiling. Does
anyone have a suggestion to make regarding this?

Thanks in advance.
Zawar