[gme-users] how to define the name location in metamodel?

Song Zhu-mei melody78 at 126.com
Fri Mar 17 15:35:49 CST 2006

Hi,
After the meta-model is interpreted, a modeling language is built with graphical elements. But I find that to all of these elements, the name location can be changed through the Attribute panel. I want to know can this name location be defined in the meta-model so that all the instances of one model appear consistently. I want the name location is center.

Thanks,

Zhumei
--
Zhumei Song