[gme-users] adding registry nodes via General Preferencesinthemetamodel

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu May 11 22:51:39 CDT 2006

/ is the answer.

Zoli

-----Original Message-----
From:	gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu on behalf of Matthew J. Emerson
Sent:	Thu 5/11/2006 5:22 PM
To:	gme-users
Subject:	RE: [gme-users] adding registry nodes via General Preferencesinthemetamodel

When using BON::RegistryNode::GetValueByPath to retrieve a node value, what is the path delimiter?

For example, all of the registry nodes I’m using are children of the root of the registry. However, simply calling regRoot->GetValueByPath(“entryName”) does not return any value to me. I suppose I need to include some leading delimiter? What character is used?

Thanks,
Matt

  _____