[gme-users] Registration failes for interpreters

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu May 18 17:56:56 CDT 2006

I kind of agree with Ace's remark about security settings.

Typical cases for registration failure:
1.security settings or lack of rights (administrative privileges
preferred) to write into registry
2.interface version mismatch (when the component is compiled with a
different SDK version than the installed GME)
3.when custom (user) dlls are not found.

Br, Zoli