[gme-users] RE: Importance of Paradigm Sheet and Aspects

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Nov 3 12:29:51 CST 2006

Note: Paradigms not to be confused with Paradigmsheets.

You can use the library feature, to include (attach) projectB into
projectA. That's possible if both projects are based on the same
paradigm (or they are in composite-sub paradigm relation).
Rigth click on rootfolder and select Attach Library.

Br, Zoli