[gme-users] Java Interpreter Exception-----Help!!!

Daniel Thonon v2.thonon at free.fr
Sat Nov 4 18:31:47 CST 2006

Hello,

I tried something similar, but I never managed to make it work like
this. I had to bundle my classes in gme.jar. In fact, any class outside
gme.jar does not work. I tried to load them with URLClassLoader, which
does not raise any exception but the class is still not accessible. Has
someone managed to use external jars and how should I do it ?
Configuration :

    * GME 6.5.8
    * Java 1.5.0_09

Thanks