[gme-users] Multiple Paradigm Sheets in a Single Project

Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V adimallikarjunareddy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:09:30 CST 2006

Hi all,
I have a small problem in using GME.  I have imported two different
projects' .xme files into new project. Now I would like to make it as a
single project in which the user has the flexibility to model both models
entities, and should also have the provision to specify the link between
these two models.

The first step I have done is I have changed 'root folder' attribute to
'Yes' for both paradigm sheet models entity.

Any help is welcome.

Regards
Adi