[gme-users] Java Interpreter Exception-----Help!!!

John K Black John_K_Black at raytheon.com
Thu Nov 9 13:55:19 CST 2006

I had a similar problem.  Instead of bunding everything into
gme.jar, I extracted everything I need into a common directory.
This is not a better solution, but it is an alternative that works
better with my development environment.

For example, suppose I have a few JAR files in d:\JARS, such
as d:\JARS\foo.jar, d:\JARS\bar.jar, etc.  I do this:

> cd D:\JARS
> md classes
> cd classes
> jar -xf ..\foo.jar
> jar -xf ..\bar.jar
...etc...

I then use D:\JARS\classes as the classpath when I register the
component.  I compile my interpreter code into the same
directory.

If anyone has a better way to do this, I'd be very interested.

-John

gme-users-bounces at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu wrote on 11/06/2006 03:18:46
AM: