[gme-users] Re: Traversing model

Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V adimallikarjunareddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:26:57 CDT 2006

Hi Jesper,

1. Hashtable outConne= atomObject.getOutConnections();

2. Vector list = (Vector)outConne.get(atomName);

In the 1 statement, atomObject is the object of  type JBuilderAtom or
JBuilderModel.  What exactly I am trying to do in the above two statements
is
1. finding out the out connections (if any) for the JBuilderAtom or
JBuilderModel.
I hope this can be achieved thorough the first statement.
2. Next is getting those connections from the hash table with the name of
the above object.

I hope cleared my problem.

Regards
Adi