[gme-users] Registering Custom Classes

Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V adimallikarjunareddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:58:49 CDT 2006

Hi Jesper,

Thank you for reply. I have looked into that example earlier, but I didn't
get anything from it. My requirement is to write one more class extra apart
from the class which extended from BONComponent. I found addCustom*() APIs
in JBuildFactory class. I didn't how to use them to add  the class. First of
all is it compulsory to register this extra class I was trying to add?

Regards
Adi