[gme-users] Determining type

Zoltan Molnar zoltan.molnar at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:25:05 CDT 2006

ConnectionEnd myEnd = getInConnEnds(...);
FCO myFCO( myEnd);
if( myFCO) ... // connectionEnd is an FCO object
else ... // connectionEnd is a ReferencePort
{
    ReferencePort rp( myEnd);
    rp->get... //
}
By using the code above you can determine the type.
ReferencePorts are objects which are involved in connections when the
connectionend is drawn to a port of a reference, instead of to a fco, or
a port of a model.

Zoli