[gme-users] addon creation

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Sep 8 14:59:38 CDT 2006

Thanks Zoli.

Which one of those events covers the case where a reference is cleared
(set to null) or redirected (pointed toward another object)?

Also, suppose I wanted to capture the event where an attribute of an
object is changed, and my response to that event is to further change
the value of that same attribute in a different way. Is there some way
to prevent the attribute change done in my Addon from spawning a new
event and getting into an infinite recursion situation?

Thanks,

Matt

  _____