[gme-users] single fixed model

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Sep 14 08:58:45 CDT 2006

Hi,

Yes, a constraint could do it and i believe is the way to do it, because no other mechanism could check so simply and effectively..
Like this one:

let t1 = project.allInstancesOf( meta::MyModel)->size in t1 = 1

This constraint can be attached to any object in your metamodel, it will still count the total number of MyModels in the whole project.
Yet if you attach it to MyModel, and set its priority to 1, and you set the On Create or On New Child events to fire the constr. it will prevent realtime users from creating 2 instances.

br, Zoli