[gme-users] Query regarding positional an entity

Akos Ledeczi akos.ledeczi at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Sep 18 21:45:32 CDT 2006

Deepak,

GME stores the position information in the object's registry. It is
called nameposition and there is an entry for each aspect. (You can
right click on an object and select Registry in the context menu to
check this out.) So, you can simply modify the value from your interpreter.

Even easier is to use the autolayout plugin that should appear on your
toolbar.

Hth,
Akos