[gme-users] Atom vs model default autorouting

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Feb 9 09:36:35 CST 2007

The "Source AutoRouting/Destination AutoRouting" menu items accessible from the Context menu of an element store their settings in the registry under a node called 'autorouterPref'.
So if you set there (by hand or with a user written component) a value like: NSw, then when used as a source 'NS', when used as a destination the 'w'  will be used. (N=North, S=south, w = west).

If you set the very same value as a generalpreference for a certain FCO in the metamodel, then it will be applied to all instances for that FCO.

--Zoli