[gme-users] help

seyamak karimi seyamak_karimi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 07:18:44 CST 2007

Hi,Zoli
  is there another solve(for example use relatioalrose.h or  relatioalrose.tlb of UML in VC++,
  I try use this method but GME give error)
  thanks a lot for your help
  best regards

Zoltan Molnar <zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu> wrote:
      Seyamak,

  There is an interpreter for transforming a GME style Metamodel (a model developed within the MetaGME paradigm) to UML metamodel (provided you installed the UDM (Universal Data Model) package also to your machine).
  Since you have on the picture a model (that you call PIM) built within a custom metamodel (that you call  'metamodel') you must write your own interpreter for doing such a transformation. That's feasible.

  Zoli