[gme-users] Problem in Library Attachments

Okan Topcu otopcu at ceng.metu.edu.tr
Tue Mar 6 03:43:10 CST 2007

Hello everybody,

Here is the problem I countered:

I have a project based on MetaGME, call it "P1". And then I attach it as a
library in another project "P2". And then I attach P2 as a library in
another project P3.

When I compile the P3 I got "Internal error: Exception during registry
related write operation" error. You can regenerate the problem, simply
creating "P1: where there are two models: M1 and M2 where M1 contains the
M2. That is all." and attach it as a library in P2 (when this is compiled,
no problem arises" and then attach P2 as a library in P3. Here comes the
prementioned error.

To me, it seems a GME bug. How can I by-pass this problem where I want to
use a nested library as described above.

Thanks in advance.

Okan