[gme-users] Error in meta-model when interpreting: "Details of the 2nd role following: Not Inherited Role, Not Long form, Is Not Port, Cardinality: 0..*"

MA Fortes Da Cruz marcelin.fortesdacruz at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 11:07:00 CDT 2007

Hello Zoltan,

Could you explain what this error means as I have checked several times the
roles of my <<Model>> named FunctionBlock which is connected to three
inputs and one output and besides functionblocks can be connected in
sequence say fb1-->fb2 where output of fb1 can be input1, 2 or 3 of fb2.

Here is the msg I get:
_____________________________________
"Duplicate role line found:
RateParameter of kind RateParameter in model FunctionBlock. Details of the
2nd role following: Not Inherited Role, Not Long form, Is Not Port,
Cardinality: 0..* Not dumping twice.
Please check the metamodel for duplicate rolesMany Thanks."

Cheers.

Marcelin.

MA Fortes Da Cruz
cemafdc at bristol.ac.uk