[gme-users] [Fwd: [udm-users] problem switching back from UDM3.1.2to 3.1.1]

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Sep 18 12:50:33 CDT 2007

What might have happened is that GME7.6's uninstall process might NOT
have unregistered an add-on.
So, if you get 'Automatic addon failed to start' error message upon
opening a MetaGME project, try the following:

1.try to open any other project (e.g. Paradigms/SF/SFDemo.mga)
2.go to File/Register Components menu item
3.select 'All' in the 'Show Components' radio button
4.find MetaMaid and other add-ons and remove them

(In case of Systemwide registration select Systemwide in the 'Register'
radio button set)

Br, Zoli