[gme-users] Bulk delete

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:00:45 CDT 2008

Hi,

Whenever you delete a basetype for instance, all its deriveds will be
deleted as well (if you use the API. In the GME gui this is optional
only)
So if a bulk delete operation is to be performed on both the basetype
and the subtype, that probably won't succeed, unless the subtype is
deleted before the basetype (which means that the subtype's position
precedes the basetype's in the vector, which contains the deletable
elements).

Zoli