[gme-users] gme code flow

Manas, Mahalik(IE10) Manas.Mahalik at Honeywell.com
Mon Mar 24 03:22:24 CDT 2008

Hi All

       I want to know how the meta model is compared with the model
created. I want the code flow of GME regarding this issue. Please send
me the answer it is urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

            MANAS

Flight Management Systems Group
   *: Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab

151/1, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road

Bangalore - 560076, India

*: +91-9739657376

E-mail: manas.mahalik at honeywell.com <mailto:manas.mahalik at honeywell.com>

_____________________________ ________________________Honeywell

Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab- Bangalore

 "The greatest love you can have for your friends is to give your life
for them"

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use,
dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its
attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete this message.