[gme-users] Project is NULL!

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:33:22 CDT 2008

Sorry for cross-posting this to multiple lists, but as you can see below
I'm not sure where the problem lies.

I have an interpreter (in UDM) that is returning the above message from GME.
The project wraps a GReAT transformation so it can be invoked directly from
GME.  ComponentObj.cpp has two ASSERT( project != NULL ) statements, so I'm
assuming the message comes from one of those.  Two questions:

1. Has anyone seen this before?  I have another interpreter (hand-written
   UDM) that works fine on the same model.
2. Is there any way I can intercept the exception from those assertions so
   that I can debug what's happening?

Thanks,
-Joe